Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

growing and learning......

I could spend all day photographing her.....
She wakes up and wants to ride in her car ALL day....
It just amazes me to watch her learn everyday.....She started giving high fives this week and can point to noses.  She had her first baby swim class this morning and she did not want it to end. She splashed and kicked the whole time. She thought it was so cool that there were so many babies her size in the water!!! I am going to be a wreck missing her and Dusty next week while I am in San Juan, but I know they will have some great Daddy / Daughter time :)
Stay tuned for a special engagement session and Wedding sneak peek coming soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I love her so much! And yes, she LOVES that car! Yelled at me when I stopped pushing her, haha!

Anonymous said...

love the third one!
i just want to kiss her squishy little cheeks :)

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.