Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day!

Happy Father's day to all the amazing dad's out there.....Auburn woke her Daddy up with his cards and gift. He got a free round of golf, but the real surprise was that he would be playing that round of golf in North Carolina while visiting his brother Kevin. He was super excited and he deserves every vacation he can get....Auburn and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful man in our lives. He is our rock and our hero. We love you Dusty Porch!
Happy Fathers Day! Go hug your Dad - I am heading to hug my Freddie Joe in just a bit :) A man who loves with all his heart, is kind beyond words, and is my biggest fan....I would never be the person I am today without his love. A constant encourager, a forever friend, an amazing dad to so many!

3 comments:

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

That picture is adorable!
-erin

deb musick said...

What a perfect picture! What a way to start the day...Angel--she is just breathtakingly precious!

Anonymous said...

Cutest picture ever!! And I started tearing up, your words are so sweet! And I'm such a Daddy's girl too, haha :)

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.