Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

charter and collin.....

Look at those baby blues!!!
We had our session at The Vineyard....It was an awesome location - I can't wait to use it again!!
What a cutie!!!
Charter showing me his throwing arm :)
The adorable Patterson Family!
Love this father - son moment....
You know it is the start of a great day when you arrive to a morning session with two adorable little guys! Charter and Collin are two super cute brothers that I just adore!!!! I have had the honor of capturing baby Collin since he was just a few days old, and it is amazing to watch him grow. Can you believe those eyes!!!! They are AMAZING!!! He steals my heart every session. Charter (big brother) has become my little buddy! He keeps me on my toes the entire session, running, chasing, and making me work for every shot. I love it! He was so great today, working with all the props and giving me adorable smiles.....We got to also get in some family shots as well as a few shots of mom and dad without the kids. I just LOVE the Patterson family!!! Thanks Beth for always spreading the love for Art and Soul! You guys are the best!! (thanks for the yummy cookout food today too - It was sooo good)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome scenery! And cute kiddos!

Patty's said...

thank you for a wonderful morning, Angel. My boys love you. I can't wait to see the rest. Your eye is just amazing. Everyone needs a shoot with you. THose are my boys. I am such a proud mama.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.