Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Last Chance!

I'm in the process of finalizing the details for the shoots that I have accepted while in Seaside this summer.  I have just a couple of spots left.  If you are going to be in Seaside, Florida or Destin this summer between July 27 and August 1st and would like to book a session with me...you can contact me at artandsoulphotography@hotmail.com for more information.  I'm only accepting a few sessions and I currently have openings left. I can't wait for all the fun beach sessions!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the only one I know that is crazy enough to take pictures on VACATION!

Anonymous said...

While taking your vacation try a beach wedding. Destin beach weddings are great at this time of the year and beach weddings are all romantic and beautiful. Try to catch one.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.