Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

One Fine Day.....

The carriage awaits....
The coolest get-away EVER!!!
This wedding had so many lovely details....
Top of the cake...
The horse ready to give them a ride in the carriage....
I love the action in this shot - Thanks for bringing the streamers, ushers :)
The Bride and Groom toasting glasses were adorable!
The Ushers looking super cool :)
Girls just wanna have FUN!
Had to get a shot of what goes on behind me.....I always call it my mini-paparazzi :)
The Groom....
Just after they said "I DO"
The KISS!!!
The Bride's dress was AMAZING!!!!
This afternoon I had the honor of photographing a wonderful wedding of two amazing people! A pink and brown wedding (such cute colors...) The day was perfect down to the smallest details. I met so many wonderful members of both families. It is always so special to me to witness two families becoming one. Once again I fell in love with the ring bearer and flower girl - they were too cute arm in arm as they came down the isle.... This couple had the coolest get away I have ever seen.....Saying goodbye in style with a horse-drawn carriage!!!! It was right out of a fairy tale! It was so sweet because the bride's brother had purchased it as a wedding gift for his little sis....It just does not get any sweeter than that. Thank you Tim and Chelsey for choosing Art and Soul for your wedding. Just like your Grandfather stated in his toast, you are both so sweet and kind and complete each other perfectly!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME carriage!
love her bouquet too.

Anonymous said...

Aww yay, I love Chelsey! Pics look amazing! And the carriage.... oh my goodness!!!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.