Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Out of the Office....

I will be out of the office from 7/9 -7/14 traveling to San Juan. I am so excited to get some new landscape shots to share with you all! I am looking forward to colorful buildings, sandy beaches, and lots of laughs :) Phone calls, emails, and orders will be returned / filled starting 7/16. Thanks for your patience and hope everyone has a super week! I will be blogging lots of photos soon! When I return I have the Blankinship wedding that is going to be a blast!!! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the pictures from your trip! have fun, be safe, come home and share with us!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.