Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

True Love....

A special moment between mother and daughter....Getting ready for the ceremony....
The back of the bridesmaid's dress - they were gorgeous!
The happy couple!
The cake was classic with red roses lining it.  The cake topper was adorable too!
LOVED the cute favor boxes!
The girls striking a pose....
Randy captured this super cool shot of the bride's sister (who was so cute with baby #2 on the way  - her little one was also the adorable flower girl )
The little detail shots are always some of my favorites!
The big Toss :)
The happy couple!
Love these two shots of Caitlin before the ceremony!!! She was such a natural in front of the camera....
C.J. kissing his new bride!
The Groom and his guys :)
Little Claire was the youngest flower girl I have seen yet. She was so cute and full of energy! It was great getting some shots of her before it all began.
Caitlin looking beautiful!
I had the pleasure of being a part of a wonderful weekend wedding. The wedding was one to remember. Filled with lots of love, wonderful family and friends, and some yummy fondue! Caitlin wore a gorgeous gown and one of the most beautiful veils I have ever seen. CJ (the groom) was so romantic and kind with his bride, wanting to wait to see her until the ceremony. They had wanted to do all the photos before the ceremony, so they could shoot right over to the reception, but had a change of heart right before. It was just fine by me and I thought it was super sweet!! 
I was so pleased to have a great assistant along with me for the day. Randy is such a talented photographer and wonderful family member. He got some great shots that I can't wait to share with you all. He will be along for future weddings and I could not be more pleased about it. Enjoy your sneak peek CJ and Caitlin!! You have such a bright future together. Thank you for including me in your wedding day, I will treasure the day always!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.