Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

downtown love.....

Cara and Fielding have such a cool style about them. They are totally unique and not afraid to be themselves. They were so full of love and ready to have fun from the get go during our session. We had a blast!
Just loved this shot!!!
These two were so sweet together - totally in love!
Started my day with the coolest couple! They were both so much fun and up to try anything! We made our way around the downtown area and got some super fun shots. The weather was perfectly overcast for us and made for some amazing lighting!!! I was loving life trying out my new 50mm lens (I swear this lens sings - I love it so much) I wanted to get these photos up fast for Cara - who tells my she is a certified blog stalker :) Enjoy your sneak peek Cara and Fielding...we are going to have so much fun at the wedding in September!!! You guys Rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! They are amazing. I can't wait to show everyone :)

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful session! they are so OBVIOUSLY in love. great creative shots-such a cute couple, I cannot wait to see their wedding!
<3

Anonymous said...

You're amazing. The end.
Love the one where they are sitting by the garage door blowing kisses, adorable!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.