Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, June 30, 2008

complete...

I intended to post this long ago, but my proofing marathon's have kept me from it. A wonderful Yukon family is in the process of adopting a little girl from Korea - and they need your help! If you get a chance to check out their blog you will for sure be touched with the journey they are on to complete their family. In efforts to raise the last amounts needed to help bring their baby girl home, they are selling some awesome shirts. The first order has just hit cut-off, but they will be placing another order. Adoption is so very near and dear to my heart that I could not resist doing my part to help such a wonderful family. If you would like to help here is the site:
Back to proofing - get ready Caitlin.....your wedding gallery is just about finished :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adoption is dear to me too! I'm so getting a shirt!

Anonymous said...

I'm so getting one! :D

Micah and Sunny said...

That is SOOOO incredibly thoughtful of you to post that for us. Incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is amazing how many people have taken on our calling as their own. Simply Speechless.

Sunny Kersh

Anonymous said...

Turns out I know Sunny and Micah! They go to my old church! :)

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.