Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

collecting.....

I don't think of myself as much of a collector (well, maybe shoes :)....but, after starting to collect antique camera's -I just can't quit picking them up anywhere I find them. Found my latest little treasure while in San Juan...Love this little guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was collecting old cameras for a while there-but with all the moves? hmph.
Love the second one! He's a beaut.
Definitely have to get my cameras back from my parents house!!

Anonymous said...

it reminds me of puerto rico, and that amazing studio that guy had.
mm.. miss it!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.