Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Beautiful Hughes Family!

Love this family shot!!!
I LOVE baby chub!!!! Baby Bree was perfect!!!!!
With parents this beautiful, no wonder the kiddos are ADORABLE!!!!
Rhett had lots of fun splashing in the water....
So glad I caught this moment with Rhett and his Daddy. Mommy and Bree...
Such a sweetie!!!
Blowing some baby bubbles!...
I had a wonderful morning session with the Hughes Family!!! I had the pleasure of capturing two adorable kiddos - little Rhett (3) and Baby Bree (8 weeks) and their beautiful parents! We had a wonderful time exploring Will Rogers Park - and Rhett found lots fun things (and lots of turtles) to check out! Baby Bree was pure delight - giving me lots of big bubbly smiles :) I kept telling mom and dad how great the kids were doing...they were amazing the entire session! I am so glad I had the chance to meet this lovely family - I hope to continue to capture their memories!
Off to Dallas for the next few days. Going to enjoy a little break with the hubby before he starts the summer baseball season. IKEA here I come!!! I will be returning calls and emails first thing Tuesday. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Lots to post next week! The graduation of Dr. Kim Kilgore!!!! The Holland wedding!!! Keep a look out for new sneak peeks....

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.