Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

In Love with Lilly......

Her Mimi sat her in these flowers, and it was perfect!!

What a princess!!!

Love this smile!!!
Gotta love the mini pooper shirt :)
Lilly stole my heart....What a doll!
She didn't mind her tutu, but she was not a huge fan of the wings :)
I was so happy to finally meet the amazing little Lilly.....She stole my heart from the first photo I took....She is the niece of my amazing friend and fellow photographer, Erin. Since her Auntie is across the ocean in Ireland, I was honored to be able to get some shots of her to share with the family. I felt like I already knew her from the great photos Erin has shared, so we hit it right off for the session. We started off in the studio - then headed outside where the real fun began! She has such a kind and loving spirit and it was the easiest session I have ever done of a 14 month old. I was so excited to try the butterfly wings and tutu on her, and she looked so cute in it all! I love the Connelly and Darcy family so much...Thanks for sharing your little Lilly with me. Auburn was so glad she came to play :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really captured her happiness, her laughter, and her soul so well...

Where are some pictures of her and Auburn???

Anonymous said...

Lover her name and her smile!

Anonymous said...

I meant love, not lover... haha

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.