Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love is All Around....

I know I say it all the time....I love my job...!! Getting to hang out with cool people and capture such special times in their lives is just the best! I was so honored to hear from a college friend months ago to ask if I could photograph her upcoming wedding. Carmen and I were both Art Education major's back in the day at UCO, and now she teaches the little ones how to be future artist's!! It was so much fun capturing the engagement photos for these two today. It got me so excited for the upcoming wedding!! We explored all over Y-Town and got some fun shots along the way. Loved Carmen's idea to get some shots in their OU/OSU shirts. We had a fun time duking out the rivalry the rest of the session :) Go Sooners!! Enjoy your sneak peek - you two are so fun and it was amazing to see the love you share....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, I love the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Its going to be so hard to pick!

Anonymous said...

Love the kissie ones on the hay! Super cute!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.