Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

bye..bye..miss american pie...

Spent the day being sappy and listening to Don McClain with my Seniors on their last day....My first class that I have had from Freshman to Seniors and I could never ask for a better group....They are all so unique and talented, heading off all different directions. Some to art school, some closer to my neck of the woods (yay!!) They got me an adorable mug that they all signed with sweet goodbyes. I can't wait to get it baked and use it for my hot cocoa. This is a class of Seniors I will never forget! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life is going to be so different without spending 3 hours with you in the art room..

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.