Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, May 12, 2008

roomie.....

Can I just tell you how proud I am of my college roomie and amazing friend, Michael.....Out in Calli making himself a HUGE star....Better look now folks, he is about to blow up into the biggest star you know :) Had to share his new head shots with you all. Love you, rooms....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, Michael is so cute!!!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.