Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trash the Dress!!

Brandon got in on the action for our last few photos....
Kim with Hank, the sweetest dog ever!!!
This was as fun as it looks!!!
Gotta sport the boots for a few :)
One of my favorites from the session....
In LOVE with this shot on the tracks!!!
I can't think of the last shoot I had this much fun on!!!! Kim's trash the dress session took us all over the city to some super fun- super funky locations! Kim did it all...jumped in a fountain, ran through the splash pad, played in the mud.....it was a BLAST!!! Any brides that are as daring as my best friend Kimmy - give me a holler  - I would be happy to do more of these sessions.  A special thanks to my rad assistant Courtney - you were a big help and tons of fun! We had lots of laughs when we locked the keys in the car during the shoot...after being kicked off the train tracks...This is FOR SURE a day none of us will ever forget! Thanks for being so brave Kimmy! You are the most beautiful and daring bride I know :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are some of my favorite pictures you've ever taken! i love them all!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

these are so amazing. the railroad tracks are my favorite! i miss you :(

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.