Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

a photographer's dream....

Harper made my job easy this morning. She is a photographer's dream!! Curly brown hair, big blue eyes, and the sweetest personality in the world. We made our way around Will Rogers Park for the morning sessions and the weather was perfect! I am posting a more sneak peek photos than normal, but I just can't help myself - Harper is a perfect little model and I am so glad I got the meet this sweet little three year old. Enjoy your sneak peek Mom and Dad - and thank so much for sharing your beautiful daughter with me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! These pics are amazing. We are so excited to see the rest. What an awesome morning we had. Thank you so much for everything. You're outstanding!
Richard, Melissa & Harper Barlow

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.