Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

All You Need is LOVE.....

I was so excited that Antonio and Erica wanted to do their engagement photos on campus at UCO in Edmond. This is where they met and have tons of fun memories! Go Bronchos!!
The campus had changed so much since I graduated back in the day.....It was so special that they chose a location that meant so much to them....loved it!!!
Like I said, made my job easy.....!!
Two of my favorite shots from the evening....
Being on an engagement shoot is a little like taking a step back in time. I start to remember those feelings and emotions that are flowing through you during the time you are engaged. Dreaming of your future, counting the seconds until the wedding day.....All those feelings come rushing back when I have the honor of capturing these moments for couples. Antonio and Erica were pure happiness. Totally in love and not afraid to show it. I kept telling them the entire session how easy they were making the session for me. Up for anything, I even had Erica doing cartwheels by the end of the shoot. This is going to be one fun wedding come November!!!! Enjoy your sneak peek guys, you are so much fun!!!!! Stay tuned for lots of fun this week - get ready for some Trash the Dress Photos :) Can't wait Kimmy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope that I leave UCO with a love like this one!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.