Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Keyser Family Fun!

Keyser Kiddos....

Ring around the rosy....

Little Henry waited the whole session for his lolly-pop!

Sweeties...

Twin-Toes...

Love this family....

Words cannot begin to explain how much the Keyser family means to me. Since the twins were just 3 months old I have had the honor to share in their lives. Watch them grow into beautiful, smart, and sweet young girls. I treasure the years I was their babysitter and know in my heart that it helped prepare me for motherhood. I had so much fun with the Keyser family today. Little Henry is so special - exploring the park, finding cool sticks, and being all boy!! It does not get any cuter than this little guy!! I have always had so much respect for Matt and Trica. They are such wonderful parents and wonderful friends. Trica is one of the most patient and loving mother's I have ever known. Thanks for a wonderful session - Matt, Trica, Olivia, Claudia, and Henry. I love you all so much! Enjoy your sneak peek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are precious!
i love the name henry and both of the girls were so funny how they wanted snakes instead of flowers.

love the one of them on the bridge.

Anonymous said...

Those girls are too cute!!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.