Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Friday, May 2, 2008

stop....

Slow down. Try to remember the details ... the ones you don't know you'll miss, until they're gone. Getting close to the baby girl's first birthday......Makes me a bit emotional to think back on her first year of life. How fast it all goes.
The invites are out.. The party is planned..We can't wait to celebrate our little Sunflower!
She is my love.
She is my heart.
My inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great advice! pretty much sums up the story of my life these days.
life goes by too fast.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.