Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

you asked so nice....

You all asked so nice I just had to give in :) After I received many emails asking to have a Bunny Session all your own, I have opened this coming Sunday for just that. Bring your little bunny to my studio between the hours of 2-4 for a 30 minute session. You will receive 10 proofed photos in your online gallery for 7 days. You will also receive a free 5x7 in the photo of you choice. All this for $65. Please send me an email to reserve your time slot for photos of your little bunny!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.