Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

melt....

My heart just melted tonight when I peeked in to check on my baby girl and found her cuddled with her stuffed animal. Just two short weeks before Auburn was born, my sweet dog, Scotty passed. A wonderful friend gave me this little stuffed animal scotty dog, complete with a red bandanna (just like he always wore) for little Miss Auburn to have. I wish Auburn could have known our spunky Scotty, she would have loved him just as we did. Someday we will get her a puppy dog all her own....but we will never forget our sweet Scotty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patio, this is such a sweet photo! I love it and I love you and Auburn! Hope you're doing well!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.