Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Canvas Wall Wraps!

The canvases have arrived in my Studio!! So excited to be offering gallery wrap wall canvases, and I can't say enough about how exquisite they truly are. Canvas adds an impeccable sophistication and texture to an image that simply cannot be matched. Your choice image is printed on premier art canvas and wrapped around a 1.5" wood stretcher frame, creating a stunning piece of art ready to hang in any gallery or home. Stop by and check them out soon in my Studio. I will be offering 10% off all gallery wrap orders for the month of April. I highly encourage all my couples to order your favorite wedding photo for a canvas wrap all your own....

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.