Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seniors are the best!

the jumping shot is becoming everyone's favorite, myself included :) I had such a great time on my afternoon senior session. It was an amazingly gorgeous Oklahoma day with no wind - yeah!!! I love shooting seniors - they are always up for fun and will try anything! With just a few months of high school to go, this senior and I had lots to talk about and quite a bit in common. She went to North - go Timber wolves :) and is headed to the same college I attended. She has a bright future ahead! She was so unique and easy to get to know, and made my job so easy with her perfect expressions! Thanks so much for choosing Art and Soul for your senior photos, Tara! You are perfection!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.