Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I love my Job.....

simply stunning.... Artist Favorite... click to enlarge... Adorable Bride and Groom... This little ring bearer stole my heart! This cake was amazing! This little flower girl was too adorable for words.. It is days like today that make me realize how much I love my job! A perfect day and a perfect wedding. From head to toe, the most beautiful bride and bridal party I have seen in a long time. You know it is going to be a cool wedding when the ring bearers are wearing little black converse...Adorable... The bride and groom were so laid back and in love, they made my job easy. I was so glad to have along my wonderful intern, Megan! We had such a blast capturing the special day of Ashley and Jameson. I can't wait to get deeper into these proofs, until then, here is your sneak peek! Thank you to an amazing bride and groom - wedding party - and family for a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Kelsey Dawn said...

i love LOVE these pictures. because i know both of them and i know that THEY will love them so much too! they turned out amazing!

(and meg couldnt quit talking about how much fun she had and she cant wait to do it again!)

ps- i want to get married TOMORROW so that i can have some cute pictures like this. just kidding :)

Micah and Sunny said...

You're photos are stunning. I am a friend of the bride and groom and of your sweetest little intern ever, Megan. It was such an amazing wedding, I couldn't wait to see some pics! I am also a photographer and absolutely love your work. The images are captivating. May God bless your photography business richly.

Sunny Kersh

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.