Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

So in Love....

Too little? Click to get a bigger and better look! Loving the new rainbow umbrella :) way to go Brandon - the ring is AWESOME!!! I was so excited to capture the engagement photos for my lifelong friend Kim, and her fiancee Brandon. Kim and I have been friends since we were 12, and I just love her to pieces. I am so excited for the upcoming wedding - it is going to be amazing! I would have never guessed in a million years that the wedding color would be pink (right Kim):) but I am as tickled as can be about it. We had so much fun today, and the love between them was amazing! They snuggled and smooched the whole shoot. I have so many favorites from this session, it is hard to choose what pictures to post. I love you guys both so much! Thanks for testing out all my new props today :)
Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.