Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Friday, March 7, 2008

10 months already???

my little funny bunny... How is my baby girl 10 months old already?... It goes so fast. She is growing and learning every second. It is such a blessing to watch! Had to post a few photos from our mini Easter session today. She was cheesing it up! I was not sure if she would leave the bunny ears on or not...but she did wonderful! Getting in the Easter spirit early with a few shots of my little bunny. Stay tuned for weekend sessions - this weekend is all about the Seniors! Two senior session that I am pumped for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your little bunny, wish mine were closer to come to your bunny session. I guess Virgil could be a bunny.....yeah right a bunny stool.....love what you are doing, your style has changed with the new love of your life.....I mean you always had style, but some how I just see something different........

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.