Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Auburn's first Easter!

She loves candy...My sweet niece, Kallyn. I can't belive he is about to be 17.....My oldest nephew, Caleb... my nephew Chase... my youngest nephew, Colton Checking out her goodies... My cutie-pie niece, Kallyn! Just getting around to posting a few Easter photos. It was a wonderful day! A bit chilly to do a lot of egg hunting, but we still bundled up and hunted a few...Auburn loved her basket goodies - especially the bunny dad picked up for her. She loves stuffed animals so much! She could snuggle them all day! While I had my nephews and niece up for the Easter afternoon we took a few shots in the studio. I had just gotten some new colors of backdrops I wanted to try out. They turned out super cute, but I swear, my nephews are growing so fast! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Kelsey Dawn said...

i forgot she had matching plaid shoes to go with it!

best dressed baby ever.. actually just best dressed person ever.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.