Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

quartz mountian resort....

My family decided to drag me away from a proofing marathon for a break at Quartz Mountain resort. I had a lot of sessions and weddings to proof, but the great outdoors were calling our names....The resort was amazing and it was perfect weather! Auburn had a blast swimming and getting snuggles from her Papa and Grams. Dusty and I even had some time to catch up on our golf game and do a little fishing. I would recommend Quart Mountain resort to everyone! We had so much fun! Back to proofing :) If you are waiting for your session sneak peek - I should have many posted in the next few days. I am getting super pumped for this weekend and the wonderful wedding I am honored to photograph. I know this wedding is going to be full of fun! Then Easter on Sunday! Love it!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.