Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

CD Cover Shoot...

Had the pleasure today of shooting the photos for a talented local musician with a CD release coming in the next few months. He has been working on his CD for a while now, and I was excited to be a part of it. We found all sorts of fun backgrounds for the CD cover while adventuring around downtown. I love shots in the urban setting....All the texture and color is amazing! The weather was perfect and I was super pleased with the shots we got. I can't wait to hear the whole CD, and I promised Tommy I would be sure and not sell his photos when he is famous :) Stay tuned, tomorrow I get the honor of shooting the engagement photos of my dear friends Kim and Brandon. I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.