Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

fun..fun..fun..

coolest groom in town :) was this cake as good as it looks??? My guess is YES! ring bearers always steal my heart.... The beautiful bride! This wedding was laods of FUN!!! Today's Bride and Groom had me cracking up all night. I knew when we had our wedding consult months back that this wedding was going to be a blast, but I had no idea it would be this much fun! I loved every second of this family. Mom and Dad of the bride and groom were laid back and hilarious....There is nothing better for a wedding photographer than people who are ready to enjoy the day and soak up every minute of it....That is just what they did. Every detail of the wedding was planned perfectly. A lovely setting, totally fun DJ, and most important...FUN PEOPLE! Thanks for keeping me laughing the whole night. Enjoy your sneak peek :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your sneek peek photos are beautiful!! And your right these are great people and it was a wonderful wedding.
I'm anxious to see more photos.
Aunt Lorene

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.