Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Friday, January 25, 2008

picture of happiness.....

Just when I think she can't get any happier.... She gives me smiles faster than I can click the camera. She decided that it was so funny when I would say "cheese" in a crazy weird voice.She was laughing so hard she even snorted!!! She makes me happier than I ever knew possible... Have some weekend sessions I am super excited for..a maternity session with a couple I can't wait to get to know and more engagement fun! A special congrats to the beautiful Kim and her new fiancee Brandon. We are all going to have a blast with wedding fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

favorite?
yes! haha.
i cant help it.

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures! i've shown all my friends! these and the baby gap-esque pictures are my favorite.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.