Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Launch Day Love...

Had to include one more photo of the adorable little Destry... Thanks for all the emails....I am so happy that you all are enjoying the new website and photographs. I enjoyed reading all the responses to launch day. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and taking the time to check out the new Art and Soul! It was back to school to start a new semester today...Missed my baby girl all day, but it was great to see all my kiddos and hear about the great holidays they had. I drove home from work today thinking about how many wonderful kids people raise in this world. Feeling very blessed to raise one of my own. 2008 sure is starting out great!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.