Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Friday, January 18, 2008

month of brides...

Once again I want to say thank you for the love, support, and emails I have received with the launch of the new website. I have truly taken the time to read (and hopefully replied) to each and every email you have all sent. All of the kind words you have shared have let me know that the sleepless nights working on the site were well worth it..THANK YOU ALL! I am now naming January the Month of Brides!!! You always hear that many couples get engaged over the holidays and new year, and begin planning the wedding right away (I hear you girls...I started those plans 2 seconds after the proposal..) Well, it is true. I have gotten the chance to speak with more brides in the past two weeks than I did last year. Each and every wedding that has been booked already holds a place in my heart. I picture the dress, the flowers, the kiss...I can't explain the honor I feel to be a part of such a special day. That being said, I am now offering a "Month of Brides" special. If you book your wedding with Art and Soul you can choose to add you engagement and bridal session for the price of $200. I am also doing my very first bridal show. If you have already booked your wedding and come and visit my bridal booth - I will add a custom 11x14 print of your engagement session. (details of bridal show to come..) Please contact me very soon if you would like wedding coverage information. The spring dates fill very fast. I am pleased to announce that I will have a wonderful assistant at my upcoming February weddings...She will introduce herself on the blog very soon. More to come....Stay tuned for weekend sessions...A weekend of engagement sessions make me smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best! I am truly proud of you. I think you are the best photographer in the world.
Your love, Dusty

Anonymous said...

Today I finished the trim while you had a shot. I missed you and Auburn. I just thought about you both all day. I am so thankful for the both of you.
love always Dusty

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.