Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

just a few...

playing around with some grain textures... reading with daddy after her bath... Loved this one of her little baby lashes... I call this one "matching ears" Because I can never stop taking pictures of my little Sunflower....Here are a few pictures from this week..She is growing and changing so much - I keep saying each stage is my favorite...They are all unique and fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep.
Favorite.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.