Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

love.love.love.

artist fave...Love this shot...They are the jumping picture king and queen... (click to enlarge) I can never get enough of this sculpture...and kissing couples... (click to enlarge) Love is all you need.... Had a wonderful and chilly engagement session today.It was a bit cold, but that did not slow us down a second. A fun and up for anything couple...They were climbing trees, jumping off of ledges, and having leaf fights...We had a blast getting to know each other and talking about wedding details. I am very excited for the bridal pictures we will be taking and even more excited for the wedding! It will take place at a wonderful church with some funky backgrounds that I love!!! After all, Love is all you need, right?.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, Angel, I love these!! I can't wait to see the rest! I think I might cry!

Anonymous said...

i love love love these pictures so much!
his face is priceless in the jumping picture.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.