Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Little D...

(click to enlarge) Little Destry was as cute as they come. I truly have never seen such a content and peaceful baby. He did not cry once in our two hour session. He gazed at the camera and then went to sleep. He was such a doll! The birth of this baby boy could not happen to a sweeter family. Nikki is a wonderful teacher and friend, and has the mommy thing down...She was such a natural...I loved the wonderful art they had in the house - so we got some shots of him by it. They turned out to be my fave shots from the session. I am getting antsy for the new site to be up, up, and away...It has been a long 48 hours waiting for the new site to kick in - but it should all be worth it soon...I have been promised it should be going by Monday morning - and I will have an official launch day! Thank you to all who have helped with the final touches of the site - your help is greatly appreciated :) Have a few more sessions to post after some proofing - have to share the pet portraits from Saturday - it was such a hoot! The hubby and I have to do a bit of celebrating tomorrow - it will be 12 years ago tomorrow that we first began dating. Little did we know what our future would hold. I would not change a thing. I sure am glad that 14 year old, red-headed baseball player asked me to be his girlfriend all those years ago. I love him more every year. Tomorrow is also the second birthday of a special little boy who we love dearly. I know he will have a wonderful - balloon filled day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new website is so wonderful! So much more you! Loves.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.