Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, January 28, 2008

hands of wisdom...

There is no one quite as special as my dad. I caught him this weekend sitting still for a few moments and was able to capture his hands in the sunlight. You can see so much in his hands. I have always loved them. You can see the years of hard work, the years of pats on the back to his children, and the wisdom he holds. He has shown me so many things. Shown me how a husband should treat his wife...How a father should love his children...How a person should live and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really love this picture.
they remind me of how my grandpas hands looked.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.