Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wind.Wind.Go Away....

We didn't let the wind stop us...It was one of those crazy windy Oklahoma mornings. I am getting pretty used to them by now :) I am so glad to have trucked on with the photo shoot of a wonderful couple! They were nothing but funky and fun and today's engagement session made me so pumped for the spring wedding! You can tell in every shot how in love they are - they were so easy to work with and it was exciting to know that they would love and appreciate creative backgrounds and shots. I could not narrow down the pictures to post - so I included quite a few. I was so happy to meet this couple and I am honored to be chosen to capture their upcoming wedding!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.