Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Love is in the Air!

Love is in the air....Everywhere and all around! I had a wonderful weekend full of couples in love. I had two shoots on Sunday and they were both engagement sessions. This couple was so cute! They brought hats and scarves and that won me over! The weather and lighting was to die for. Every time I shoot at Will Rogers park I remember why I love it so much - it was made for pictures! We had some of the best natural light I have ever worked with. I am very excited for the February wedding of this great couple. After shooting two engagement sessions I had to come home and give my hubby a big hug! Seeing couples at the beginning stages of life together fills me with joy. I treasure each day with my husband and each stage in our journey as husband and wife. I wish the same to this weekend's couples - can't wait for the wonderful wedding's!!!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.