Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Rock Stars...

This shoot was so fun! We went all over town shooting at funky places with painted doors and all the pumpkins we could find! The crazy part is a local restaurant thought we were big time when we shot outside their place. They must have thought Kelsey was a celeb ( she is so beautiful I can see where they would think that...) they invited us in - gave us the royal treatment - had some yummy food - it was WONDERFUL! I won't be forgetting this shoot any time soon. Kelsey is adorable...She is a free spirit with a huge heart. An amazing artist and an amazing person. I can truly say that I would love Auburn to grow up and be just like her. After a day of Senior shoots all I can say is - I HEART my job!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh she is so beautiful--these pictures turned out amazing!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.