Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trick or Treat, Smell My........

First off...I love shooting in the Paseo...on a crisp fall morning with just a little of the wonderful Oklahoma wind. Second..I love the family I worked with today. It is always refreshing to work with a family that is laid back and nothing but fun! They looked so adorable in sweaters and jeans - little Alex had a dress that was too cute for words! I have done pictures of little Alex since she was just a tiny baby and she gets cuter every shoot. She was all over the place - exploring it all and cracking me up the whole time! She even sang me a little jingle that almost brought me to tears with laughter (we will keep it between us, right Candace?...) It was a wonderful morning with a family I truly adore! The big 3 year birthday party is in just a few weeks and I cannot wait to capture every moment of it. I decided after this shoot that I better stock up on my vitamins.....before I know it I will be chasing Auburn all around and she will be a big girl just like our adorable friend Alex. (sneak peek pics to come - blog is having upload problems...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh these turned out beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest.. la la la.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.