Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Birthday happiness...

Sometimes one picture can describe an evening....or two..or three..It was a wonderful birthday evening with family and friends.Yummy food and even better drinks! I could not ask for a better birthday. We beat Texas! I was beyond excited about getting a super deal on a dream camera - and a new cocoa couch...Thanks to everyone that made the day special! I included a few pics of little miss sunflower that I took with the new camera - I told Dusty to beware..I might have a new love of my life...My lovely Canon.

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.