Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Little Blue Eyes....

Had a wonderful shoot with Baby Hadyn. I have had the pleasure of photographing her all through her first year of life. She gets cuter each and every photo shoot. She had a fun time with the pumpkins and playing in the grass. I love all her little teeth popping thorough - and her spunky personality. Her parents are near and dear to my heart - and I am so glad they love her pictures. Makes my heart happy. It is finally Fall - and I am soaking up every second of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures! Great photographer and beautiful subject.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.