Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

perfect day, perfect senior...

I have so many favorites from this shoot I don't know where to begin....Rachel brought so many great outfits and some amazing textured accessories. It was such a beautiful morning with not a hint of wind! YAY! This shoot was extra special to me, this is my first graduating class that I have had from Freshman to Seniors and I hate to see any of them go..Rachel is so dear to me - has been on all the summer trips and I feel like a part of her family. I will miss her tons and I know she will be so success full on college...You better still come visit us, Rach, or your little Auburn will miss you!

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.