Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Today.

Today my husband brought me flowers...For no reason at all. Sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky. We will be together 12 years in January - since we were 15 years old, and I love him more everyday. He is the kindest person I have ever met. I am so glad he is all mine forever. BTW - how did I ever live without this fish eye lens..Love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im hoping that this is my life 10 years from now.

:)

Anonymous said...

the love between the two of you is so evident, so strong, and so wonderful. you're the perfect match.
we both found ours at 15. silly. hopefully mine will bring me flowers too.

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.