Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Favorite Family!

There is no family like the Schovanec Family. I got some wonderful shots out of them all, shots they may not have given anyone else - but I happen to know ( and love them) Looking at these shots it is plain to see they are all going to be heart breakers someday. They are ADORABLE! All five of them are right out of a magazine! Each one shines so bright. They all have a personality to call own. I share such great memories with each of them. Little Andrew (green shirt) is not so little anymore, but I can remember watching him his first year of life while I was still in college. He is such a smart kid, and an amazing athlete! Carl (blue shirt) stole my heart from the day I met him. Full of life and a story to go along with everything. He was adopted on my birthday and I got to share in the special moment - I will always treasure that. Reid (in the pink shirt) is a doll! Those blue eyes can stop you in your tracks! I always think about what a wonderful baby he was - such a cutie in every way! He is going to have all the girls hearts - I can see it now! Graham (brown shirt) was giving me all sorts of poses. Running around finding great spots and yelling "angel take my picture" he has the cutest little voice and sweetest eyes! Little Lily, sweet baby girl...She is delight. She can be rough and tough with her brothers one second - and the next sporting her purse around like a true diva. I can never say enough about these wonderful kids and amazing parents who are all so dear to my heart. A special and unique family who I cherish.

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.