Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Redheads and Freckles..

As you know, I love Redheads and freckles...My husband has both and ever since I fell in love with him -I can't resist it! This family has no shortage of either. I LOVE shooting these kids and family!! Little Ben and Hedi are always so amazing and give me the best shots. They run around and find great things to jump on - climb - and explore. Now they have a little sister who I fell in love with. She is such a little cutie and is so laid back and relaxed. This shoot was so much fun, just like I knew it would be. The Cook family never lets me down. Thanks to Ben who was a trooper and gave up his birthday morning for a photo shoot :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i absolutely love the last family shot! that is so perfect!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.