Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Little Lisa Loeb...

I have always called her Lisa Loeb. I am a fan of the singer and of the amazing Meagan. I have had Meagan as a student for four years now and think the world of her. She happens to be one of the most talented watercolor artists I have ever seen. The girl is a true talent with color! ( I will also throw out that she received the best of show award a few weeks ago at a state level contest) I know, teachers are like bragging mothers... Her pictures were very her...Meagan knows herself. She wore her great hats, wonderful boots and even her poncho. She is a free spirit who is kind to all. I will truly miss her next year when she is off coloring the world.

No comments:

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.