Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography provides creative photography with a modern twist. Serving the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement, bridal, and wedding photography.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Wollert's Visit!

had to get a family shot :)
Layla, what a DOLL!
My new love, Boomer!
Tyson and Dusty....Tifaney and me :)
We are so happy for a visit from Tyson, Tifaney, and Boomer! They are in from New Mexico for a bit and spending a few days at the Porch House :) This is the first time I have got to meet the newest addition to their family, Boomer! He is so adorable and Auburn thinks he is the coolest! Tifaney is such a wonderful friend...We met back in college where we were both good ole' art majors. We had quite a few classes together and just clicked! I was happy to have her as a bridesmaid in my wedding, and even happier to have her as Aunt Tif to little Auburn. She is the best....Caring, kind, fun, and up for anything! We now like to swap teaching stories, she is an art teacher in N.M....Dusty is having a blast golfing and gaming it up with Tyson too....It has been a great visit with great friends! Tif's niece, Layla stopped by to play at the park and I was happy to get a few of her playing....What a cutie! Love you Wollerts~ Stay tuned....I have a newborn session tomorrow along with a wedding I can't wait for this weekend - lots to blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I LOOOOVE their family portrait! how sweet. they look so in love, and their little drooly baby.
:)
such a cute family..

Anonymous said...

Aww, looks like you guys had fun! And Boomer is so cute! Love his wrinkley face! I can just see Aub playing with him, haha!

Angel Porch of Art and Soul Photography Serves the Oklahoma City Metro and surrounding areas with contemporary style maternity, newborn, children, family, senior, engagement and wedding photography.